Monday, January 10, 2011

Calendar gift

As many of you know I am a huge Taylored Expressions fan. She has the cutest stamps and some very clever ideas as well. For Christmas she offered a 12 Days of a Handcrafted Christmas. Each day had a new idea for a quick, simple handmade gift. I fell in love with the Frame Your Imagination project and bought the supplies to make one for my Mom. Has to be one of the nicest gifts I ever made and the great thing is I only spent about twenty five bucks and used cardstock, patterned paper, and stamps that I had on hand! How great is that? I had my wonderful hubby spray paint the stand black and then I purchased TE's calendar download. The finished sheets fit perfectly inside the 6x6 sheet protectors. I used my Chick stamps from Denami Designs for the images. I love how the cute little images pop right off the page! It only took me a few hours to complete, but I do have to admit it was very difficult to put it in the mail and avoid the temptation to keep it at home.
Guess I will have to get to work on my own!
I will try to post pictures of each month as the year goes by!
Thanks for looking!


No comments: