Friday, February 11, 2011

Just My Type



This is a brand spanking new stamp set from a fairly new stamp company called Lawn Fawn. I actually saw her CHA booth on tons of blogs and web posts and knew I had to check out her website. Kelly Jo has some of the freshest, cutest stamps around. To top it off, shipping is just three bucks, yep you read that right three bucks. I placed my order right as CHA was coming to a close and still received it in three days! That is some of the best customer service ever!
This image and sentiment are from the Just My Type set and I decided a new stamp set called for a new color combo. I am a huge fan of pink and absolutely love it paired with green; but this time I used some shades of pink and green that are a little out of my comfort zone. The orange border
added just the right amount of pop
and matches perfectly
with the centers of the flowers.
If you have a chance,
be sure to stop by Lawn Fawn and say hi to
Kelly Marie!
Thanks for looking!


No comments: