Saturday, June 18, 2011

Best thing since sprinkles

This little cutie patootie is from the June release at There She Goes Stamps. I colored the image with copics and then cut it out with a Nestabilities circle die. I left the image in the die and drew a frame around it, leaving a space for some sparkle. The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky. The sketch is an old one from Taylored Expressions, love the punched circles!
I stamped the sentiment on the inside and then added more of the punched circles for a pop of color.
Thanks for looking, have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

crotnem said...

What a nice card. Love the inside also. Nice to bring some of the front inside to bring it all together!!!

rebecca said...

I reallly liked your card. I love the cute little stamp. Good Job!

thekolbes said...

Cute card
Trish