Monday, August 8, 2011

Head in the clouds

I am hoping to finally be back posting on my blog on a much more regular basis.
This image is one of the newest ones from The Cat's Pajamas! Isn't he cute? I colored the image with copies and then added some sparkle with a glitter pen to the propeller and exhaust. Instead of coloring the bunny a solid brown I just highlighted the edges and blended.
The patterned paper is from October Afternoon's Campfire pad. I ran the kraft through my crimper and then used a die for the fold lines on the brown card stock. The cloud is actually cut from a TCP cloud border die. The buttons are from my stash!


I used the same patterned paper on the inside and used the rest of the cloud border die as well. The sentiment is from the stamp set and was cut out with a Wonky Square Nestabilities die.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: