Sunday, September 9, 2012

TSG Birthday Challenge Day 4

Believe it or not I was able to complete all five challenges for There She Goes Birthday Celebration. I have been able to spend quite a bit of time in my stamp room over the weekend, it has been a while since I have been able to do that. Each day a different challenge was posted so I will post all five of the cards I made. If you haven't figured out yet I won't be posting them in the order the challenges were given, just in case you are keeping track!
The challenge for day four was to use banners on a birthday card. Easy peasy right? I pulled out my Scent-sational set and got inky. I colored the sweet little skunk with copics and then layered the image onto a scalloped oval die cut with a Spellbinders die. The banners were cut with a flag die and then folded over some twine. The patterned paper is Echo Park Hello Summer. Love the bright colors!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: