Sunday, November 1, 2009

Doodle Bird card


This card is one I made for my new granddaughter! When I saw her last, I bought her this toy bird that looks a LOT like this stamp, so when I saw it, I had to buy it and make this card for her! The bird stamp is from Stamps by Judith. Their stuff is so cute! The buttons are from my secret stash and I used a Stampin' Up corner punch on the regular white cardstock. I colored the image with Copic markers. The Copic markers are REALLY great for filling in color for the images. The price is a little painful for the wallet, but the color goes on nice and smooth without any of the marks you get from regular markers. They were worth the money. My daughter was excited to know that they are the same markers the pros use to color anime characters. Cool, huh?

No comments: