Wednesday, December 2, 2009

If you have been with me for while, you may have seen the new updates. I've added a link to Cutter's Creek and also added the Cutter's Creek Design Team badge to my site! I've been selected as a member of the new Cutter's Creek design team! I had to design a card using my talent and some pieces I had, then send the card to the team to try and become a member. The card at the left is the one I submitted, the card that got me on the team! I used some holiday paper and a REALLY cute stamp, which I am in love with, by the way. I am so excited. Kim, the owner of Cutter's Creek, has the BEST customer service in the world and I couldn't ask for a better company to design for. I am really looking forward to this great opportunity, will keep you updated as we get going, so please check back! Hopefully, I can come up with some great designs to earn my place on the Design Team!

2 comments:

xx.Forever.Lost.xx said...

Congratulations!

I hope you enjoy your time on the Design Team, I think you've earned it. Your work is beautiful! Great job on the card, by the way. By sending that in, there was no room for them to refuse you!

Great Work,

xx.Forever.Lost.xx

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Congratualtions on getting on this DT!!! Good for you!.. and YNS stamps deffinitly are cute!! :D