Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Baby in the Family!

It seems like weeks since I last posted, and from the looks of things it truly has been! Things around here have been a bit crazy lately, final exam at school, new boss at work, houseguests, trip to NJ for work on hubby's car, Easter and everyday life. Seems like I can hardly keep up some days. I am hoping to do better and to post on a much more frequent basis, keep your fingers crossed! My sister in law and her husband welcomed a new baby girl on St. Patrick's day. I made this card for Camryn Reese. Something about baby girls that just makes you ooh and aah! Pink is my favorite color so putting this together was a blast. I just love the baby hedgehog fast asleep with her teddy bear! Too cute!
Recipe:
Stamp from Penny Black
Colored with Copic markers
Patterned paper is from the Quite Contrary collection from My Mind's Eye
Solid cardstock is Bazzill
Sizzix embossing folder
Flower and button from my stash

No comments: