Monday, May 31, 2010

Froggy Ride

Seems like no matter how hard I try I can't keep the blog updates coming on a regular basis. Not for lack of trying, just seems like life gets in the way. Hoping to improve and post on a much more frequent basis.
this image is from MelJen's Designs. I found her on Paper Craft Planet and just love her stuff. I saw this frog with the mouse riding along on top and just had to have it. I colored the image with copics and added some sparkle with spica glitter pens. I used some of my new Bazzill swiss dots card stock and punched the edge with a MS punch. Used an EK Success corner punch for the pink corners. The patterned paper is from the Basic Grey Kioshi line (Jasmine and Olive) and I think it goes perfectly with the frog. The ribbon and button are from my stash. Thanks for stopping by and as always comments are appreciated!

No comments: