Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mother's Day

This is the card I made for my Mom for Mother's Day. I can't believe it is just a week away, where has the year gone? I just love the Annie images from Tiddly Inks, Christie does such amazing work. It is hard to go to her store and pick just one! I have heard lots of great things about Georgia Pacific cardstock available at Wal-Mart and I have to say I am quite pleased with the results and the price can't be beat. I colored Annie with copic markers and added some detail with Atyou Spica Glitter pens.
The patterned paper is from a pad from October Afternoon called "The Thrift Shop". I used a MS punch for the loops and an EK Success corner punch as well. I added a Kaiser rhinestone to set off the flower in her hair. Think my Mom will love to see Annie in her mailbox.

5 comments:

Kim Bush said...

The colors on this card are gorgeous! I love this one!

Kim B

Lisa said...

Angie! I love the color combo and another darling image! Your coloring is fantastic!
Hugs,
Lisa

Cathie in UT said...

All of your cards are so cute. I love your combining of colors and papers
Thanks for the inspiration

Chris said...

So sweet. Love the colors on this one.

Alice said...

The colours are great on this one