Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Flower Girl

This is one of my favorites from Tiddly Inks, it is from the Gothic Cute collection and she is called Always the Flower Girl. As soon as I saw her I couldn't help thinking her dress needed to be purple. I am a big fan of pink but for some reason purple came to mind right away.

I colored her with copics and added some detail to her flowers and her black boots with spica glitter pens. The patterned paper is from the new Bo Bunny collection, called Peacock Lane Ivy. As luck would have it I actually colored the image before I found the paper, doesn't work out like that very often. I used a MS border punch on the teal cardstock and some ribbon from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card!!!!!! she is so cute and I love your cheerful colors!!!! I also wanted to THANK YOU so much for your VERY sweet comment on my blog!!! ;)