Friday, June 18, 2010

Sending you a little happy!


A while back I joined the Unity Stamp club, once a month I receive a stamp set in the mail. The great thing is that most of the stamps I love but there are some that are going to make me think outside the box a bit, and that is ok too. It helps to keep things fresh and new. I don't know that I would have ever bought the parachute and matching sentiment but now I really love it. I originally made up this set of cards to send to friends and family giving them our new phone number and e-mail addresses. We have had to change both several times recently and I thought that maybe a card would ease the address book editing a bit. Only problem is now that they are done I am thinking they might make a good gift! Have to think about it for a while!
The image is stamped onto white cardstock with memento ink and then cut with a Nestabilities die and layered. The patterned paper is from Three Bugs in a Rug called Spread Your Wings. On the inside of the cards I used some corner punches and added some rhinestones and brads.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: