Sunday, October 17, 2010

Christmas...

Yep I said Christmas! This is one of my first Christmas cards this year. In years past I have made several sample cards and then picked one to mass produce to send out. This year I just haven't been able to settle on one Christmas stamp, let alone one card so I am making a bunch of different ones. I figure I will either find one that I absolutely love and will decide to mass produce or everyone is going to get a different card this year. Win-win either way, right? This stamp is from Lili of the Valley , and as soon as I saw it I thought of my Mom. She has a bird feeder outside her living room window and loves watching the birds come and go. I used copics and then added some snow to the bird house roof with Liquid Applique and then heated it really quick with a heat gun. Added a little sparkle to the green card stock by embossing a snowflake stamp. Finished it off with a bright red ribbon.
Thanks for looking!




No comments: