Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Little Friend

I absolutely love this new stamp set from There She Goes! Cute little houses and gnomes and some of the funniest sayings! I am relatively new to TSG but I have definitely added them to my list of favs!

I decided to try out the TSG challenge, this week it is round and round. The card base has to be round or oval. I was a little concerned at first, but after my first successful attempt I will definitely be making more round shaped cards! I colored the adorable little mushroom house with copics and then added some patterned paper as well as pieces of colored cardstock to the front. The yellow I ran through my cuttlebug with a polka dot folder and the brown is actually the negative space from the picket fence die! I added different colors and textures to add depth to an otherwise small space. I Love how the picket fence finishes it off; I used some pop dots to add dimension (hard to tell in the photo). I stamped the welcome gnome in brown ink and then added a green rhinestone to finish it off!
Thanks for looking!

No comments: