Monday, April 4, 2011

Bunny Basket

Been crazy busy around here lately-hence the reason for my absence last week. Had lots going on with the family and baseball season started-I am slowly learning the game and actually really enjoying it! Helps when the Phillies start out with a 3-0 sweep of the Astros!

This super simple basket was made using my Cricut. I cut the bunnies from the Doodlecharms cartridge. I made a box out of matching white cardstock and attached the bunnies to the front and back. The nose and mouth were also cut with the Cricut; I added highlights with a white gel pen and some chalk and then used a brown ink pad around the edges. I used some beads from my daughter's collection and added a pink gingham bow for the handle.
Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

JenE said...

Super cute! Go Phillies :)

Crazy Scrapper said...

love your bunny, so cute.

JustYolie said...

This is so cute...love the beaded handle. :)