Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Giving Thanks

It seems like every year I have intentions of making Thanksgiving cards. Just a few for family that we won't see over the holiday. This year I actually got them made--not with the stamp set I had ordered specifically for Thanksgiving cards. The important thing to remember is that I got them done.
I strayed a little bit out of my comfort box and used some non-traditional colors and went with a sentiment only card, but I love the finished product. The stamp is from an old Unity Stamp Co. set called Simple Blessings that had yet to be inked up. I used a couple of different My Mind's Eye patterned papers for these two cards. I kept both cards simple with baker's twine and ribbon and a couple of pearls on one and black rhinestones on the other. I love the clean and simple look. What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: