Sunday, December 4, 2011

Peeking Gift Tag

A few weeks back I posted pictures and details for a recipe book I made for my oldest daughter. I finally have the book wrapped and ready to drop in the mail tomorrow, but I needed a tag for the box. No store bought to/from was going to do my gift justice so I got to work on this little cutie. PJ Bear is from The Cat's Pajamas. I love PJ, he is so darn cute.
I stamped him onto kraft paper and then colored him with copics, added some spica glitter to the bow. I used a die from My Favorite Things to cut the tag out and then layered some My Minds Eye Holly Jolly onto the brown card stock. I added a green circle embossed with my seeing spots folder and then added PJ. Hard to tell from the pic but PJ is actually popped up on dimensionals. The bakers twine is the new Holiday Divine Twine from The Cat's Pajamas. I finished it off with a green button, acrylic snow flake and a red heart.
I can't wait for my daughter to receive this package. One of the many times where it is truly better to give than to receive.
Have a great week!


No comments: