Wednesday, January 9, 2013

...Dreams

I am not usually a sentiment only type of card maker, but I fell in love with these great Words of Wisdom from Verve Stamps. I had never ordered from Verve before, but I am happy to say the service and quality is awesome. I had some technical difficulties on my end and they were quick to help me out--during the holiday rush no less and the stamps were on my doorstep lickity split! What more can a girl ask for?
I stamped the image and then used a Spellbinders Label 3 die to cut it out. While it was still in the die I highlighted it with some blue chalk. The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye.
My youngest daughter is trying out for a school play this week, thought this card would be a perfect little boost to her confidence!
BTW did you happen to notice the Angie's Originals watermark? One of my 2013 goals is to learn some new things. I still need some practice on shading and sizing but I am getting there!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: