Monday, January 21, 2013

What a week



I was so glad to get in my stamp room this weekend. The flu stormed through our house last week and between taking care of a sick husband and child and then getting a terrible cold myself I didn't know if it was going to happen this weekend or not. After trying three different pharmacies my hubby finally scored some Sudafed and I am feeling darn near one hundred percent!
On to my card today. The layout is Deconstructed Sketch 85. I really like this one. I used one of my new stamps from Paper Smooches called Cuteasaurus! Dinosaurs are still really popular with kids, especially my teenage daughter! I colored the little dino with copics and then layered the image onto a red square swatch (spellbinders). I found the patterned paper in a pile of scraps. I wish I knew the manufacturer. I stamped the sentiment on green cardstock cut with a MFT bracket die.
Hopefully this week will be much better and I will get more time in my stamp room.
Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: