Starting today my blog is going to change, I am sure some will love it and others may not but I am focusing on "my blog" and want it to more truly reflect who I am.
I am not a real cutesy person, I am an honest, upfront, tell the truth even if it hurts sometimes type of person. I love to watch tv, try to top hubby's top score on solitaire (on my I-pod none the less), bake and read.
So no more apologies for my inconsistent postings; keep an eye out for more recipes, opinions, pics and general ramblings...things important to me!
some things about me you didn't know before
-love diet coke, hate pepsi
-would give up dinner for dessert
- think we all need to work fewer hours and spend more time with family
- think everyone should take a nap (young or old) can you imagine how happy we would all be if we took naps??? If a two hour nap can adjust the attitude of a 2 year old imagine what it would do for a 40 something, stressed out, overworked, underpaid adult
- love the color pink
- wish we could pick our neighbors
- watch way too much tv
- love to snuggle with my hubby after a long day
- wish I were the type of mom that encouraged her kids to jump in the puddles after the rain
- want to go to Hawaii
- can't believe that my kids turned out so great
Well there you have it, me, not all of me but much more than you have seen lately. Hope you will enjoy the changes, leave a comment and let me know.
Have a great weekend!