Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Candy Corn Cutie


Isn't she just the cutest? I fell in love with her the minute I saw her. Not sure if it is the hair or the happy fet and juggling that just reminded me of my girls. (My youngest swears you can never have too much candy corn, and if it is chocolate covered even better!) She is from Sassy Cheryl's digital stamps. I painted the edges of the card white with some distress paint (saw the technique on another blog...wish I remembered where). Then I decided to sponge the edges of the stamped image in black and roughed up the patterned paper a bit. I haven't tried this style very often, but I am really happy with the end results.



I even decided to decorate the inside of the card, I think it finishes it off perfectly.
























Thanks for looking!



No comments: