Monday, September 13, 2010

Halloween candy bag


Hard to believe but fall is just days away and before long kids will be running through the neighborhood begging for candy! As a kid, Halloween wasn't really that big of a deal, nowadays though it is huge. My teenage daughter absolutely loves Halloween, has always loved being able to dress up as everything from Winnie the Pooh, Cinderella, an angel and even a clown. Not sure what her plans are this year, think Mom is staying home while she goes with friends. Hoping she will save me a Snickers or two.
The idea for the bag is from Angie Kennedy Juda's SU website. I am sure you have heard of her and all of her great projects on her Chic 'n Scratch blog and website. actually used a Sizzix top notch die but I used a Nestabilities die and achieved the same effect. What makes this bag so cute and so very simple, is that the bag is actually a small craft bag glued in between the two green scalloped rectangles. Doesn't get much simpler than that!!!
Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is sooooo cute...

Anonymous said...

You did a great job Angie--super super cute! I love it! I've become a follower and hope you can return the favor. I love the look of your blog too--beautiful!