Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Get well

This is my get well card for my monthly card club. The stamp set is from the new release at There She Goes.
I had never heard of There She Goes until recently I saw these super cute images on other blogs.
I love the image of this dog looking out over the fence. Gives the idea he is waiting for his loving friend to get well soon and come play.
I used kraft paper for the base and then layered three rectangles from my new My Mind's Eye Stella Rose Hattie pad. You will be seeing a lot of the Stella Rose collection in upcoming posts! I added some crisscrossed twine and then layered the colored image on top! Although it is very difficult to see I also used some chalk for the sky, just didn't show up very well in the photo, sorry.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: