Thursday, March 24, 2011

Easter Sunrise


This is another card using the Easter Joy stamp set from TE. I made a set of cards to give as a gift and packaged them in a clear card box. I stamped the sunset and then colored it with copics. I used a Nestabilities circle die to cut the image and layers out and then just cut the circle almost in half. I layered it on some MME Stella Rose Mabel patterned paper.




I stamped the beautiful sentiment and layered it onto more of the gorgeous Mabel paper.

This is the decorated box that I put all the cards in. I added a glittered cross, some bright cardstock layers and some patterned paper and finished it off with a beautiful blue bow (say that three times fast!). Think that our friend will truly enjoy receiving this handmade gift!
Thanks for looking!

No comments: