Monday, January 16, 2012

Grow a Little Love

One of my goals this year is to practice (and hopefully master) copic hair coloring. There are tons of videos and tutorials out there, but I have admired Bev Rochester's work for a long time so I used her video as a guide. I have a long ways to go, but I am so happy with the way little Wryn's hair turned out. Wryn is a new digital image from Tiddly Inks. I love Tiddly Inks, they are so darn cute and the best part is I don't have to stalk the UPS guy waiting for a rubber stamp!
On to the deets, I colored Wryn with copies and then layered the image onto solid pink card stock. The patterned papers are from a We R Memory Keepers Love Struck pad. I strung the heart buttons on some twine, love the way it turned out!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Best card to date, great job! I absolutely love the Copic work.

Amy Sheffer said...

So adorable! Great job with the SFYTT! Thanks for playing!