Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My First Valentine

Not only is this my first Valentine's Day card for 2012, it is also my first entry into the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  If you'll remember one of my goals this year is to try more challenges. No better time to start than now.
I stamped the image from In Style Stamps called Patty Love. I colored her with copies (using my favorite color combo, pink and brown) and then added a little sparkle to her chain of hearts. I layered the image on to a Nestabilities heart circle. The two hearts in the corner are actually from the die. I added a pop of green to go with the Fancy Pants Hearts and Dots Bracket paper--left from last year. I used my new Sizzix embossing folder on the green card stock--got a feeling you will be seeing a lot of that embossing! I finished the whole thing off with some wonky zig zag stitches, I love how it ties it all together.
Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Karen Giron said...

What a super cute card! I'm so happy you jumped on in and joined the fun!