Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cupid

I love to make homemade Valentine's Day cards and treat holders, but I don't want to spend a small fortune doing it. I try to pick one or two great stamps and vary the paper and embellishments to make each one special. Even though I have used the Feeling Cupidy set on a few other cards, each one is different. This time I went with red and black, not my favorite colors but I love the My Mind's Eye Love Me paper. I colored cupid with copics and added a little red spica glitter to his bow and arrow. I cut the image out with a circle Nestabilities die and then added some lines around the edge. The heart is the Heart Trio Cut Ups from The Cat's Pajamas. I finished it off with the red scalloped borders cut with a MFT Open Scalloped Edge Die-Namic and the sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: