Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bless Our Home With Lots of Love

My oldest daughter and her family moved into a new apartment the first week of March. Gracie has a back yard that she loves and it is really close to my daughter's work. It is still way too far from Mimi and Poppy, but they are very happy.
I knew as soon as I saw the Home Sweet Home stamp set from Market Street Stamps that it would perfect for a housewarming gift. I used a Nestabilities die to cut the opening in the frame, love the corners.
I colored the house and tree (complete with tire swing) with copics and then cut them out. I found the sentiment and sun in the Day or Night stamp set from There She Goes Clear Stamps. Love it when it all comes together. I cut some cloud patterned paper from My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Fly a Kite pad and then tore strips of green card stock. I layered the strips to give a little dimension.
I stamped the sentiment (little angels up above; bless our home with lots of love) and cut it out with a MFT first place award die-namic. I finished it off with a couple of green rhinestones.
Can't wait to get it in the mail!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: