Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bridal Shower gift card holder


My husband's cousin is getting married in June. The bridal shower is out of town and I am not going to be able to go. I wanted to make a special card for the bride to be and just another simple gift card holder. I saw something like this recently on someone's blog and for the life of me can't find it now. The card actually slides into the holder with a frame cut out for the main image to show through. The gift card is tucked inside the card--wish I had pics of that!!!

The stamp is a digital image from The Digi Stamp Boutiques Cute Wedding Collection. I colored the image with copics and then layered the image onto pink and gray mats. I cut the pink corners with a new die from My Favorite Things and then added some pearls. The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye, leftover from Valentines day but works perfectly for this. I cut the frame with a Nestabilities die and then cut a smaller one in the holder. I finished it off with some baker's twine and a button.

No comments: