Thursday, March 8, 2012

Long Time...No Post

As hard as I try sometimes life has a way of getting in the way of my stamp time. Between the flu, my daughter's play practice and averaging over eight hundred miles a week in my car getting everyone where they need to go I have had very limited stamping time. Yesterday I decided the laundry could wait one more day and got in a little me time!
The image is Cowlik Sunflower from Stampendous. I saw it on someone's blog, and loved it. The patterned paper is Milton & Company. I love the brown/orange/green combo. I used the Fishtail Banner Die-namic from MFT for the flags and some linen thread from TCP to hang the flags.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Chris Dring said...

What an adorable card Angie! I feel your pain in regards to the flu. It's knocked me on my butt for the last 10 days. I finally got to play in my craft room today! Woo Hoo!