Monday, October 24, 2011

More Halloween

It seems like every year I start making Halloween cards and favors as soon as my youngest daughter goes back to school in August. For some reason though, I am always scrambling to make sure I have everything done in time to mail to my family in Nebraska. Not quite sure how it ends up that way. If you are like me you also plan Thanksgiving cards every year and if you are truly like me only end up with a few completed in time to mail. Time sure does have a way of getting away from me.
Anyways, enough blabbing about how I always running behind and onto the card. This is one of the dollar stamps I picked up at Michaels a while back. I colored him with copies and then added some silver to his bolts. I layered the image onto a scalloped circle and added some silver dots for some extra pop! I cut the green strips and layered them onto the black card base and added a little black tulle to make him stand out a bit. Cutest Frankenstein I have seen in a while!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: