Thursday, October 13, 2011

You Dig Me?


This little gardner is from There She Goes clear stamps My Little Friend set. Isn't he cute? Looks as if he is ready to get right to work! The thing I love about this set of stamps is the sentiments--You Dig Me??? Funny stuff! Anyhoo...on to the deets.
I colored my little friend with copic markers and then sponged the edges of the stamp, the card stock layer and the pennants with Memento brown ink. The fabulous paper is another MME beaut, Blink of an Eye from a 6x6 stack.
I added the pennants in the corner and then cut the sentiment into three pieces. I am loving these challenges lately, gives me a good reason to spend some time stamping and it takes me a little bit out of my comfort zone. Kind of a think outside my usual box.
Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Great job with the sketch challenge!! Love that Gnome!!

Maria