Saturday, December 24, 2011

O Christmas Tree


Ever have one of those days when you need a card. like yesterday! Happens more to me around the holidays. You know the feeling, you go to the mailbox and find a Christmas card and automatically your mind starts running down the list of receipents of your cards, and then you panic a little when you realize that somehow some way you missed this one important person! If you're like me, you try to find five minutes to get to stamping something! That is exactly how this card came to be, in the end I am very happy with it, it was quick to make, but doesn't look rushed! The other thing I like about it is that everything I used on it was laying on my stamping table. The Christmas tree stamp is from the dollar bin at Michael's. I colored it with copies and then added some spica glitter. I used Nestabilites for the squares and the green scalloped square. I used a corner punch on the printed card stock and then added red rhinestones to each corner of the kraft paper. I finished it off with a strip of green and white ribbon. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: