Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Gracie's Cards No 1


One of my goals this year is to send more cards, I make a ton of them but for some reason I end up with a huge pile that never get mailed out. Why create all these beautiful (IMHO) cards if they are just going to sit in a box right? I decided to try to send one a week to my granddaughter, Grace.  She is almost three and loves to get stuff in the mail, especially cards with a couple sheets of stickers to play with inside!
Anyways, this is the first card for Gracie this year. I used the Green Acres set from Taylored Expressions. I  colored the farmer, cow and the haystacks with copics and added spica glitter to the farmer's pitch fork and the cow's bell. The clouds were cut with a die from The Cat's Pajamas. The patterned paper is from October Afternoon's Campfire pad.
For the inside of the card, I used one of the sentiments and added a haystack.
Think this is a great way to start Gracie's card collection!
Thanks for looking!

No comments: