Monday, September 12, 2011

Christmas Angel

Yep, you read that title correctly. This is one of my first Christmas cards this year. The image is from Lili of the Valley. I bought this stamp last year and had intended to use it for my Christmas cards, but I just couldn't get the coloring right. I came across the stamp a few days ago and decided to give it another try. I went very nontraditional with the colors, but I love the final result. I colored the image with copics and added a little sparkle to the angels' wings and halo. I used a Nestabilities die to cut out the image and the green cardstock. The patterned paper is some old My Mind's Eye. I finished it off with a little bit of tulle layered with a couple of buttons from my stash. One down...fifty to go!!! (And just in case you're keeping track, only one hundred ten days until Christmas!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet card Angie! What a cute image
Hugs Julie P