Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fly Me to the Moon...again


Between a weekend full of baseball (Way to go PHILLIES!!!), football, and our wedding anniversary I did manage to get some stamping done. This is one of my favorite stamp sets from The Cat's Pajamas. I just love that bunny! I paper pieced his balloon and then colored the rest of the image with copics. I added some chalk for the sky. The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Sunshine pad. I added some machine stitching and then used the cloud cut up die from The Cat's Pajamas. I added some sponging to the clouds--the white was a little stark.

For the inside I used more of the clouds and added one of the sentiments from the set.
Have a great week! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute,inside and out
Hugs Julie P