Monday, September 5, 2011

Ready for Takeoff!

I can't believe it is September already. Summer sure did fly by, didn't it? Just last weekend we were stuck inside with no power due to hurricane Irene. That is about as close to camping as I get--you often forget how dependent you are on modern conveniences--you know electricity and plumbing!
I used another stamp from The Cat's Pajamas for this card. I am loving this latest release. I colored the bunny and his plane with copics and then added some spica glitter to the exhaust and propeller. I stamped the sentiment in brown ink and then layered it onto a solid piece of cardstock. I cut the image out with a Nestabilities die and then layered it onto some orange cardstock that I ran through my crimper. I just love the texture that it adds. The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye. I love the burst of color the dots add. I hope you all had a great summer.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: