Friday, September 30, 2011

Wheelie Love You

This is my entry for The Cat's Pajamas challenge. Only requirements were to use purple, green and grey. Sounded simple enough and then I started to over think it. I don't have any TCP Halloween stamps (hard to believe, isn't it). Then I finally decided to quit focusing on Halloween and just color. I love this little bunny--he is always on the move, going places--this time he is on a cute bike with a basket full of flowers. I colored the image with copies and then cut it out with a Nestabilities die and then layered it onto another. I added just a little sparkle to his bike tires and seat with a spica pen. I glued the gathered ribbon (it is a lot more purple IRL than the pic shows) down and then added some butterflies to finish it off.
Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!

No comments: